When deciding to travel to Japan and using your credit note, please make sure you take note of the official recommendations. Japan's borders are currently closed and the Japanese government has not made an official statement on when they will reopen the country to international tourism.
While it is currently impossible for nationals of many countries to travel to Japan, it is possible to envisage a gradual reopening of Japanese borders from the end of 2020 or in 2021.
Japan Experience recommends that customers wait for an official announcement from the Japanese government and the start of Japan's reopening before considering any travel postponement or using the credit note you have received from us.Official travel advice links :
- Japan National Tourism Organization
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Japan
- World Health Organization Travel Advice
- Australian Government Smart Traveller
- Government of Canada Travel Advice
- New Zealand Government Safe Travel
- UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office Travel Advice
- US Travel Department of State Travel Advice