The new Pasmo Passport
A Pasmo Card for visitors as well as a Japan souvenir
Starting from 1rst of september 2019, a new Pasmo Card is available and dedicated to Japan visitors.
A new IC card
Like the Pasmo Card, the pasmo passport can be used for train and bus travel all across Japan, where IC cards are accepted, and for electronic payments when shopping. It is complementary to the Japan Rail Pass.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE PASMO CARD ?
The new Card costs 2000 ¥ ( including 500 ¥ for issuing fee) and is only available 28 days. You can recharge the card as any prepaid card but at the end of your trip, you will not get the money back.
The Pasmo passport has a nice design : it will be a good Japan souvenir.You can get special offers at registered spots. Click here to check the Pasmo passport website.
This new card is only on sale on tickets office in some Tokyo's stations and airports :
In Narita Airport :
- Narita Airport Terminal 1 Sta."SKYLINER & KEISEI INFORMATION CENTER"
- Narita Airport Terminal 2・3 Sta."SKYLINER & KEISEI INFORMATION CENTER
In Haneda Airport :
- Haneda Airport International Terminal Sta."Keikyu Tourist Information Center Haneda Airport International Terminal Station"
- Shinagawa Sta."Keikyu Tourist Information Center Shinagawa Station"
- Ueno Station
- Nihombashi Station
- Ikebukuro Station（Marunouchi Line）
- Ikebukuro Station（Yurakucho Line）
- Ginza Station
- Shimbashi Station
- Shinjuku Station
- Ebisu Station
- Iidabashi Station
- Akasaka-mitsuke Station
- Meiji-jingumae <Harajuku> Station
- Shin-ochanomizu Station
- Otemachi Station
In Toei Subway Station ( from 8:00 to 20:00)
Ueno-okachimachi Station ( Tourist Information Center)
You can also buy the Pasmo Passport at the Tokyu Corporation Tourist Information Center in Shibuya Station "WANDER COMPASS SHIBUYA".