Kyoto bus & subway pass
Why buy Kyoto bus & subway One day pass?
- Unlimited rides in Kyoto city!
- No wasting time in a line to get a ticket!
- You can use this ticket to visit most tourist attractions in Kyoto.
- You can receive discounts and other special offers at facilities upon presentation of the ticket on the day of use.
- You can cover all Kyoto transports with your JR pass!
The Kyoto Subway Bus One-Day Pass allows you to travel around Kyoto city using buses and subways at will for one day.Kyoto is the cultural heart of the archipelago. The city has 17 Unesco World Heritage Sites out of a total of 25 in the whole country. The Arashiyama bamboo forest, the beautiful Japanese gardens, the famous Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, or Fushimi Inari Taisha temples are waiting for you! Use the Kyoto Subway, Bus One-Day Pass to travel between these must-see places!
- Adult ticket: Any person aged 12 or over, regardless of nationality or residence. Japanese and foreign residents in Japan are therefore eligible.
- Child ticket: 6 to 11 years old
- Children under 6 years of age are eligible for free admission.