Descubra a Estação Yokohama
A meia hora de Tóquio com um Japan Rail Pass
A Estação Yokohama fica a cerca de meia hora de Tóquio com um Japan Rail Pass. Fornece acesso a Chinatown, Landmark Tower e ao bairro Minato Mirai, perto do mar.
Access and visit Yokohama
About Yokohama station
Yokohama Station was first opened in 1872 on the site of what is now Sakuragicho Station. Another station named Yokohama followed in 1915 near the site of what is now Takashimacho Station. This one was badly damaged in the Great Kanto Earthquake. The third Yokohama Station - the one at the present site - dates from 1928.
Yokohama Station is about half an hour from Tokyo, located in Nishi-ku in Yokohama, is the main access point for visitors arriving in this port city. It provides access to Chinatown, Landmark Tower and Minato Mirai district, close to the sea. Yokohama Station is ranked in the top ten busiest stations in the world.
Acerca da estação Yokohama
A estação de Yokohama fica a cerca de meia hora de Tóquio. Fornece acesso a Chinatown, Landmark Tower e ao bairro Minato Mirai, perto do mar.
- das Estações Shinjuku e Shibuya com a Linha JR Shonan-Shinjuku,
- da Estação Tóquio e da Shimbashi: Linha JR Yokosuka, Linha JR Tokaiko, Linha JR Keihin-Tohoku.
Também pode chegar a Yokohama com a Linha Keikyu de Shinagawa ou Asakusa, mas não esta incluído no Japan Rail Pass. A linha continua até Yokosuka-chuo e a Península de Miura (Miurakaigan e Misakiguchi).
Uma vez na estação de Yokohama, a Linha Negishi conecta Ofuna, a Linha Sotetsu Ebina e a Estação Shin Yokohama da Linha Yokohama.
Onde buscar o seu Japan Rail Pass em Yokohama?
Na estação de Yokohama, deve ir ao JR East Travel Center para trocar o Japan Rail Pass.
Other lines with connections to Yokohama Station include the:
- Sotetsu Line to Ebina
- Keikyu Line from Sengakuji near Shinagawa to Uraga in Kanagawa
- Tokyu Toyoko Line connecting Shibuya Station to Yokohama via Daikanyama, Tamagawa and Hiyoshi.
- Sagami Line connecting Yokohama Station with Ebina, 24 km away.
- Yokohama Subway line Blue Line from Shonandai Station to Azamino Station.
- Minatomirai Line running 5 stops from Yokohama Station to Motomachi-Chukagai for Yokohama Chinatown
- Narita Express train to Narita International Airport runs via Tokyo Station and Yokohama Station with departures from Shinjuku Station, Yokohama and Omiya. Narita Airport Terminal One to Yokohama is 88 minutes by Narita Express. A cheaper way is to take the Keisei Skyliner to Nippori, then the Yamanote Line to Shimbashi and then the Tokaido Line to Yokohama.
From Haneda Airport, take the Keihin-Kyuko Line (32 minutes; 450 yen) or a limousine bus to Yokohama City Air Terminal virtually right next to Yokohama Station.
Buses from Yokohama Station
Yokohama Station is also a highway bus and local bus terminus for buses around the Yokohama area, various destinations in the Kanto region and further afield.
There are bus stops at both the West Exit and the East Exit of Yokohama Station.
There are daytime limousine buses to Haneda Airport, Narita Airport, Tokyo Disney Resort, JR Gotemba Station (for Mt. Fuji) and Hakone.
There are overnight highway buses to Nagoya, Okayama, Osaka, Kyoto, Sendai and Akita.