Book your Regional Japan Rail Pass
Order your Regional PassEdit
- Tokyo, Nikko, Sendai & Aomori
- Tokyo, Nikko, Nagano & Niigata
- Tokyo (Shinjuku), Odawara & Hakone area
- Tokyo (Shinjuku), Kamakura & Enoshima, Hakone areas
- Tokyo(Ikebukuro,Shinjuku), Kawagoe, Chichibu, Tokorozawa, Saitama
- Fuji-Kawaguchi lake, Hakone, Fuji Q highland, Gotenba
- Nikko, Kinugawa Onsen, Tochigi, Tokyo
NIKKO WORLD HERITAGE PASS 2DAYS
Why Nikko World Heritage Pass?
●Enjoy a variety of attractions in Nikko area area for concecutive 2 days, from World Heritage shrines and temples.
●The Pass is available from Tobu Asakusa station and Tokyo Skytree station to Nikko area.
●This pass is ideal for travelers who want to tour the temples and shrines of Nikko's world heritage area and enjoy the famous hot springs of Kinugawa Onsen.
●With unlimited bus rides with this pass, you can visit Nikko Toshogu, Rin-no-ji temple, Nikko Futarasan shrine.
How can I use Nikko World Heritage Pass?
Your Nikko World Heritage Pass 2 days Pass (e-voucher with QR code) will be delivered by Email 5 working days after your booking. It is important to check your spam mailbox in case your voucher falls into it.
※If you want it before as you will need to use it before 5 working days, do not hesitate to contact us.
※Vouchers are valid for one month from the date of our issuance. Please check the expiration date on the voucher.
Please exchange your voucher at following places.
- Tobu tourist information center Asakusa 7:20-19:00
- Tobu tourist information center Ikebukuro 8:00-16:00
※If the pass use starts on a different date, please inform the staff.
Where can I use this pass?
-This pass includes:
●The round way trip tickets Asakusa,Tokyo Skytree station <-> Shimo-Imaichi station with Tobu line
●Unlimited Tobu railway rides between Shimo-Imaichi, Tobu Nikko and Shin-Fujiwara station.
●Unlimited Tobu bus rides within the world heritage area.
●Discounts at Nikko area tourist facilities (see FAQ for details)
※If you want to take a limited express train ticket from Tokyo to Nikko area, you have to make a reservation and extra payment. For more detail please have a look at FAQ.
You cannot go to Chuzenji lake and Kegon falls with this pass. Please use our future product, Nikko All areal pass 4 days to cover these areas.
-You can get discount or extra service by showing your pass in following places:
- Nikko Area
- Akechidaira Ropeway
- Nikko Natural Science Museum
- Nikko Kirifuri Skate Center (outdoor rink in the winter)
- Kosugi Hoan Museum of Art, Nikko
- Nikko Astraea Hotel
- Kinugawa Onsen Area
- Tobu World Square
- Kinugawa Koen Iwaburo
- EDO WONDERLAND Nikko Edomura
- Kinugawa Onsen Ropeway
- Monkey Mountain