Airport Transfer Osaka - Train
The Osaka airport transfer train, Nankai Rapit Airport Express connects the following stations :
- Kansai international airport (Nankai Kansai Airport station)
- Osaka City (Osaka Namba station)
Why book the Nankai Rapit Airport Express?
- 35 mins super quick travel between KIX and Osaka Namba station, Osaka city.
- Avoid waiting in long lines after or before your airport departure.
- Significanlty cheaper than a taxi!
- Travel instantly via the Nankai Line Airport Express, with trains departing every 10 minutes!
- Comfortable and relaxing airport transfer with futuristically-designed trains.
Where can I use this train?
What are the departure and arrival points?
Airport transfer Osaka - Train stops at the following stations:
- KIX: Kansai-Airport international terminal (T1)
- Osaka city : Nankai Namba Station (final stop) and Shin-Imamiya Station
If you want to go directly to JR Osaka station, please check our Airport transfer Osaka - Bus
Time length: Nankai KIX station <-> Osaka Nankai Namba station (35 mins)
Regularity: Every 10 minutes to-and-from Osaka Namba station
- The first train from Kansai Airport to Osaka City leaves at 5:15 am and the last train leaves at 23:02 pm.
- The first train from Osaka Namba station to Kansai Airport leaves at 6:00 am and the last train leaves at 22:00 pm.
Weekend (Saturday, Sunday and Japanese national holidays)
- The first train from Kansai Airport to Osaka City leaves at 5:15 am and the last train leaves at 23:55 pm.
- The first train from Osaka Namba station to Kansai Airport leaves at 6:00 am and the last train leaves at 22:55 pm.
How do I board the train?
- After your order, we are going to send by email your e-voucher. within 5 business days.
- Go to one of these following counters below, show your voucher, select a use date at the counter to get the real dated ticket.
- Nankai Kansai-Airport Station Ticket office (Counter of exchange service only). Opening time: 6:20 - 23:10
- Nankai Namba Station: 2F Service Center Opening time: 5:30 - 23:40/ 3F Ticket Counter Opening time: 9:00 - 18:00
- Nankai Shin-Imamiya Station (4F) Opening time:5:30 - 23:45
- Nankai Tengachaya Station Opening time:5:30 - 23:45
- Only one-way tickets are available. Please purchase 2 one way tickets per person for round trip.
- For 6-11 years (included) children, please order a children's ticket.
- Children under 6 years old can ride free of charge.
- When voucher is issued, it can be exchanged within one year.
Conditions of cancellation
- This ticket voucher is not refundable.