Kyoto Bus & Subway 1 day Pass
Why buy Kyoto Bus & Subway One day Pass?
- Unlimited bus and subway access in Kyoto city.
- No wasting time in line to get a ticket for each ride!
- Use the pass to visit most tourist attractions in Kyoto such as Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, or Fushimi Inari Taisha.
- Receive discounts and other special offers at facilities upon presentation of the ticket on the day of use.
- We will send the actual, physical ticket to your home address before you depart to Japan. (This product is not e-voucher type, so there is no need to exchange).
- Delivery time : 5 business days after placing your order.
- The pass is valid until the end of day of usage. Not available for use the following day.
- Bus: In Kyoto, you must present your card when you get off the bus. When you get off the bus, insert your card into the machine next to the driver's seat. The date of use will be printed on the back of the ticket.
- Subway: Insert the pass through the ticket gate at each station where you want to get on and off the train. No reservations needed.
- We are not selling Child pass. Please buy this ticket for 6-11 years old kids too.
- Children under 6 years of age are eligible for free admission.
- One pass is required per person.
- If you want to use the pass for multiple days, please purchase multiple passes equal to the amount of days intended for use.
This product is non-refundable. This pass has no expiration date and can be used anytime you visit Kyoto for one day.