If you are looking for fast and unlimited internet access for the duration of your trip, renting a Pocket WiFi is the best solution for you. With the Pocket WiFi you can connect to the internet wherever you are in the country. Free and reliable internet access can be difficult to find in Japan, so if you want a reliable internet connection 24/7 a Pocket WiFi is essential.
What is a Pocket Wifi? Pocket WiFi is a portable internet router, similar to a modem or internet router, which allows you to create a secure and private WiFi network.
Easy to carry and use thanks to its lightweight and long battery life, the Pocket WiFi fits in a Pocket or stows away in a bag
Why rent a Pocket WiFi in Japan?
Pocket WiFi allows you to connect to the internet on different 5 devices simultaneously. It is the perfect solution for a trip with a small group, family or friends.
Thanks to Pocket WiFi, you can organize your trip and your journeys with ease. It also allows you to stay connected with friends and family with easy access to your inbox, online messaging and social networks.
Practical information: what are the advantages of Pocket Wifi?
- Rental period from 5 consecutive days
- Unlimited high-speed internet access
- Delivery in Japan to your hotel or upon arrival at the airport
- Compatible with all devices that can connect via WiFi: iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones, PC and Mac laptops, cameras and other portable consoles
- Possibility to connect up to 5 devices simultaneously
- Lightweight and with a long battery life.
- Device type: Premium WiFi
- Speed: 150 Mbps
- Network: LTE / 4G / 3G
- Battery life: between 8 and 10 hours depending on use
- Charging time: around 3 hours
- Dimensions: 103 x 66 x 14.5 mm (4 x 2.6 x 0.57 inch)
- Weight: 140 grams (5 ounces)
Your personal data will be collected by Japan Experience who are also responsible for processing it. More information* (Conf. Policy).