Osaka Subway and Bus Pass
Osaka Subway/Bus Pass is also called "Osaka Metro Pass".
Why use our Osaka Subway/Bus Pass?
- Unlimited train travel on all lines of the Osaka Metro and Osaka City Buses
- No wasting time in line to get a ticket in Osaka metro station for each ride!
- Choose from 1 day and 2 days for your Osaka trip.
- Travel to Osaka Castle, Dotonbori and Shinsekai with the Osaka Metro Pass!
How to get Osaka Subway/Bus Pass?
- After purchasing your pass, a QR code digital voucher will be sent to you via email within 5 business days
- Exchange your QR code digital voucher(no need to print) for the Osaka Subway Pass at the following places. You need to show your passport to exchange it!
- Kansai International airport(KIX) Hana Tour Kansai Airport counter 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
- Kansai International airport(KIX) Kansai International Airport Terminal 9:00 a.m. - 7:00p.m
- Kansai International airport(KIX) Limon Welcome Desk 9:00 a.m. - 7:00p.m
- Shin-Osaka station Osaka Metro Information Counter 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m
- Osaka Metro Umeda Station Commuter pass sales counter 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Mon. - Fri. ) 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Sat. ) 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Sun. & Holidays )
- Osaka Metro Namba Station Commuter pass sales counter 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Mon. - Sat. ) 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Sun. & Holidays )
- Osaka Metro Tennoji Station Commuter pass sales counter 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Mon. - Sat. ) 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Sun. & Holidays )
- Namba EDION 8F 10:00 a.m. - 9:00p.m.
How do I use the Osaka Subway/Bus Pass?
Your pass will be used like a regular Japanese subway pass, just scan your pass before passing through the gates for each line you take.
NOTE: You cannot use the Osaka Metro Pass on JR lines. However, IC Cards such as Suica and Pasmo are able to be used.
If you want to go to Kyoto or Nara after Osaka, our Kyoto Osaka Nara 3 days pass (“Kansai Thru pass”) will be more efficient. We recommend that you buy the Osaka 1 day/2 day pass together with these passes at the same time to fully enjoy all transportation options in Osaka and the Osaka region!
This product is not refundable.
Cannot be cancelled or amended.
The voucher is valid until 30th April 2024.
Who is eligible for Osaka Subway and Bus Pass
This pass is available fo non-Japanese passport holders.
Japanese people cannot use this pass.