Book your Regional Japan Rail Pass
- Economic and simple
- Unlimited travel
Order your Regional PassEdit
ALL KYUSHU AREA PASS
The All Kyushu Area Pass provides access to JR Kyushu trains for 3 or 5 consecutive days, allowing you to discover the charms of the region. Great value for visitors who want to explore Kyushu.
The All Kyushu Area Pass provides unlimited access to JR Kyushu lines Shinkansen between Hakata - Kagoshima-chuo (except the Sanyo Shinkansen between Kokura and Hakata).
The pass is only available for overseas tourists.
A child price (6 to 11 years of age) is available for the All Kyushu Area Pass. Access to trains is free for accompanied infants aged 5 years or under.
The Kyushu Region
Kyushu is Japan's third-largest island, located south-west off the main island. The region offers modern cities, natural beauty and historical sites.
The region is home to Mount Aso one of the largest active volcanoes in the World! The tectonic activity in the region makes it the ideal place to visit a hot spring, Beppu and Yufuin are well known for healing waters.
The island is also famous for its ceramics, originating from the towns of Arita and Imari and its historic towns such as Kumamoto, a feudal town since the 17th century. In the very South of the island, Yakushima Island is sure to impress you with its luxuriant scenery, which
Conditions of the All Kyushu Pass
- Only international tourists who have a temporary visitor entry status are eligible for this pass.
- Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass.
- The voucher must be exchanged within a 3-month period from the date of issue.
- To exchange the voucher for the pass you'll need your passport.
- The start date of the pass can no longer be changed once the pass has been exchanged.
JR Exchange Offices:
- Hakata Station, Travel Service Center, weekdays from 10 am to 8 pm, weekends until 6 pm. Ticket Office, daily from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Kokura Station, Travel Service Center, weekdays from 10 am to 7 pm, weekends until 6 pm.
- Mojiko Station, Travel Service Center, daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Nagasaki Station, Travel Service Center, weekdays from 10:30 am to 7 pm, weekends until 6 pm.
- Oita Station, Travel Service Center, weekdays from 10 am to 7 pm, weekends until 5 pm.
- Kagoshima-chuo Station, Travel Service Center, weekdays from 10 am to 7 pm, weekends until 6 pm.
- Plus more!!
What is included with the pass?
- The All Kyushu Area Pass is valid on all JR Kyushu lines.
What is excluded with the pass?
- The pass is not valid for the Sanyo Shinkansen, sleeper trains and JR Kyushu buses.
- With the pass, no additional fee is required when reserving seats.
- In order to ride in first class (Green cars) you'll have to pay additional fees.
- Non-reserved Ordinary class cars can be accessed freely.
- To access the platforms, show your pass to the JR Kyushu staff located at the gate to the platform.
- To reserve a seat, ask the JR Kyushu staff at the ticket office.
- It is a personal pass. Please always carry your passport when using the pass as staff may check it.
- An unused voucher is refundable for one year from the date of issue.
- The voucher can be refunded if it has never been exchanged.
- A cancellation fee of 15% of the value of the voucher will be retained.
- No refund is possible for a voucher received by us more than one year from the date of issue.
- No refund is possible for a lost or stolen voucher.