Skyliner Tokyo Airport Transfer
Why use our Airport Transfer Tokyo with the Skyliner train?
- Less than 40 minutes between Narita international airport (NRT) and Tokyo city*
- One train every 20 mins, from early morning to evening
- Free Wifi, USB charger, toilet, comfortable seat and large space for luggages!
- Don’t lose time with taxi in traffic jams (65 kms between Narita and Tokyo city)
* Nippori and Ueno stations. Connections to JR line Yamanote from Nippori station and Tokyo metro lines Ginza and Hibiya from Ueno station.
he airport transfer via the Keisei Skyliner directly connects NRT Airport (terminals 1 and 2/3) and Tokyo city in 36 minutes for Nippori and 39 minutes for Ueno station.
Every Skyliner train from morning to evening stops at Narita Airport terminal 1, terminal 2/3, Nippori station and Keisei-Ueno stations.
A great, easy and affordable option to get to Tokyo after arriving at NRT Airport!
Arrival/Departure Frequency :
First train : Departing time from Ueno station: at 5:40, arrival time at Narita 6:24
Departing time from Narita airport at 7:23, arrival time at Ueno 8:29
Last train : Departing time from Ueno station: at 20:20, arrival time at Narita 21:40
Departing time from Narita airport at 23:00 arrival time at Ueno 23:48
How can I use the Keisei Skyliner?
- After your order, Japan Experience will send you an E-voucher with a QR code by email within 5 business days
- Exchange the e-voucher for physical tickets at the following locations:
① If you are using the Skyliner from downtown to Narita Airport:
・Keisei Ueno Station: Skyliner Ticket Vending Machine or Skyliner Ticket Counter
・Nippori Station: Skyliner ticket vending machine or JR Connection Counter
② If you are using the Skyliner from Narita Airport to downtown:
・Narita Airport Station (Narita Terminal 1): Skyliner ticket vending machine or Skyliner Ticket Counter
・Airport Terminal 2 Station (Narita Terminals 2 & 3): Skyliner ticket vending machine or Skyliner Ticket Counter
・Inside Narita Airport Terminal Building: Keisei Electric Railway ticket counter.
- This is a one way ticket. If you also require a return ticket, please buy two tickets for each person.
- It is the same voucher and same price no matter if it is Narita -> Tokyo or Tokyo -> Narita, and no matter the stop (Narita Terminal 1, Narita Terminal 2/3, Nippori or Ueno)
- For 6-11 year old passengers, please buy a childrens’ ticket.
- Children under 6 years old can ride free of charge.
Once the voucher is issued, the voucher is valid for 6 months.
This Express does not go to Haneda Airport (HND). If you use Haneda airport, please buy our Airport transfer Tokyo - bus
- Orders cannot be canceled after they have been placed.
- Tickets are non refundable