Book your Regional Japan Rail Pass
- Economic and simple
- Unlimited travel
Order your Regional PassEdit
MT. FUJI-SHIZUOKA TOURIST PASS
Explore the Mt. Fuji area with the Mt. Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass, which gives you access to several types of transport for 3 consecutive days in this mountainous and volcanic region.
With this pass you have access to the train between Matsuda, Gotemba, Numazu, Shuzenji up to Toyohashi. Discover the Mt. Fuji area and the numerous little onsen towns located around the volcano as such Atami, Shuzenji, Toi or even Shimobe. With the Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass, you can travel around Fujisan and admire it from all its sides.
A child price (6 to 11 years of age) is available for this pass. Access to trains is free for accompanied infants aged 5 years or under.
The Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Area
Mt. Fuji is a national symbol and cultural icon of Japan! An active volcano surrounded by hundreds of little villages and due to the tectonic activity the area is full of natural hot springs, onsen. There are even some outside onsen called rotenburo, some of which have beautiful views of Fujisan.
Whether you prefer beach or mountain holidays, Shizuoka has both! With the pass you can visit the beautiful beach of Miho-no-Matsubara, which has fantastic views of Fuji.
Or take the Fuji Five Lakes tour and discover the lakes of Yamanaka, Motosu, Kawagushi and Sai and Shoji.
The JRP Assistance service is offered to customers who have purchased a Japan Rail Pass on the Japan-Rail-Pass or the Japan Experience website. This service provides unlimited access to telephone assistance in Japan 7 days a week and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for any questions, advice or troubleshooting relating to your train journey in Japan. This service also allows you to get a full refund of your Japan Rail Pass, should you need to cancel your order.
Conditions of the Mount Fuji Shizuoka Tourist Pass
- To exchange the voucher for the Pass you will need your passport.
- Japanese passport holders can NOT use this pass.
- The MCO ("Mischellaneous Charges Order" - equivalent to a Japan Rail Pass voucher) is valid for exchange for the Mt. Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass for up to three months from the purchase date.
- The start date of the pass can no longer be changed once the pass has been exchanged.
JR Exchange Offices:
- Tokyo Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket office, daily from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm.
- Shinagawa Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket office, daily from 9 am to 7 pm.
- Shin-Yokohama Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket office, daily from 8 am to 8:30 pm.
- Atami Station, JR-CENTRAL (inside the station, so please ask the permission before going) Ticket Office, daily form 6:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Mishima Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket Office daily from 5:45 am to 10:30 pm.
- Shin-Fuji Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket Office, daily from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm.
- Shizuoka Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket Office daily from 5 am to 11 pm.
- Kakegawa Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket Office daily 6 am to 8 pm.
- Hamamatsu Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket Office daily from 5:50 am to 11 pm.
- Toyohashi Station, JR-Central Ticket Office, daily from 6:20 am to 9 pm
- Nagoya Station, JR-CENTRAL ticket Office, daily from 6 am to 10 am and 7 pm to 11 pm, JR Information Center : 10 am to 7 pm.
- Shin-Osaka Station, JR-CENTRAL (central) ticket Office, daily from 5:30 am to 11:30 pm
- Tokyo Station, JR Tokai Tours Ticket Reception Desk daily from 8 am to 8 pm, weekends and holidays 8 am to 7 pm.
- Shinagawa Station, JR Tokai Tours Ticket Reception Desk daily from 8 am to 8 pm, weekends and holidays 8:30 am to 6 pm.
- Shin-Yokohama Station, JR Tokai Tours Ticket Reception Desk daily from 8 am to 8 pm, weekends and holidays 8:45 am to 7 pm.
What is included with the pass?
- The JR Limited Express/rapid and local train between Atami and Toyohashi (Tokaido Main Line), between Numazu and Matsuda (Gotemba Line) and between Fuji Station and Shimobe Onsen (Minobu Line).
- The following public transportations are available with this pass:
- The Izuhakone Railway between Mishima and Shuzenji.
- The Izu-Hakone bus network between Numazu Station and Numazu Harbor, the Nagaoka Station and the Izu Mito Sea Paradise Park and between the Shuzenji Station and Shuzenji Onsen.
- The S-Pulse Dream ferries of two types: the Suruga Bay between the Shimizu and Toi harbors and the Shimizu Port Bay Cruise which goes and comes back from the Hinode Terminal.
- The Entetsu buses between the Hamamatsu Station and the Hamanako Garden and between the Hamamatsu Station and Nakatajima Shako.
- The Shizutetsu buses between the Shimizu Station and the Miho Marine Science Museum of the Tokai Univerisity.
- The Tokai buses between the Mishima Station and Yamanakajoato, between the Numazu Station and the Numazu Minato Shinsenkan, between the Shuzenji Station and the Toi harbor and between the Shuzenji Station and the Shuzenji Onsen.
- The Fujikyuko company buses between the Shin-Fuji Station and the Fuji Station (Souht Gate), between the Shin-Fuji and the Fujisan Station, between the Gotemba Station and the Gotemba Premium Outlets, between the Gotemba Station and the Kawagushiko Station and between the Gotemba Station and GrinPa.
What is excluded with the pass?
- It is not possible to take trains without unreserved seats such as the Express Asagiri or the Tokaido Shinkansen. The take a "home liner" train (a commuter type of train), a ticket must be bought.
- You cannot make a reservation without having exchanged your voucher against the pass.
- With the pass, no additional fee is required when reserving seats. In order to travel in first classes (Green Car or Gran Class), or on night cars, an extra fee is required.
- Non-reserved Ordinary class cars can be accessed freely.
- To access the platforms, show your pass to the staff located at the gate to the platform.
- To reserve a seat, ask the staff at the the ticket office of the region.
- It is a personal pass. Please always carry your passport when using the pass as station and train staff may check it.
- An unused voucher is refundable for one year from the date of issue.
- The voucher can be refunded if it has never been exchanged in Japan.
- A cancellation fee of 15% of the value of the voucher will be retained.
- No refund is possible for a voucher received by us more than one year from the date of issue.
- No refund is possible for a lost or stolen pass.