Kyoto one day pass - Bus
This pass was stopped selling on 23 January 2024. Please wait for a while as the Kyoto 1-day Bus & Subway Pass will be available soon.
Why buy a Kyoto One Day Bus Pass?
- Unlimited access to all Kyoto buses, including ones going Kinkaku-ji, Nijo castle, and Arashiyama bamboo forest.
- Visit all of the best sight-seeing spots in Kyoto with this pass.
- No need to prepare cash to buy individual tickets each time.
- Get extra benefits at popular tourist destinations.
Where can I use the Kyoto One Day Bus Pass?
Kyoto city is dotted with many different tourist attractions, so a bus is an essential part of your Kyoto journey!
- You can take any number of rides throughout the day with this pass.
- You can go to Kinkaku-ji temple, Ginkaku-ji,Arahiyama bamboo forest, Nijo-castle, Fushimi Inari Shrine and Ginkaku-ji temple with this pass.
- If you are visiting two or more of these destinations, it is more economical with this pass.
- In Kyoto, riders are charged for each bus ride, including transfers. Use this pass to save money!
- We will send the actual, physical ticket to your home address before you depart to Japan. (This product is not e-voucher type, so there is no need to exchange).
- Delivery time : 5 business days
- You can use this pass by the end of the day when validated. Not available for use the following day.
- Children under 6 years old can ride free of charge.
- You can use it for one day of your choice until March 31st, 2024. After that date, you cannot use it and the pass will become non-refundable.
- One pass is required per person.
Condition of cancellation
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been placed.
- Passes expire on March 31, 2024.