A Pocket wifi
is a small box that functions as your own personal hotspot. Renting a pocket wifi will give you unlimited access to high-speed internet wherever you are in Japan.
can i choose how long i rent my pocket wifi?
You can rent a pocket wifi device for any number of days between the minimum of 5 days and maximum of 30 days.
can i cancel my pocket wifi rental?
It is possible to cancel the Pocket Wifi rental. Please note that the cancellation cost is 10% of the rental price, even if the Pocket Wifi has not been shipped yet.
is the device easy to carry?
Yes; the device is slightly larger than a deck of cards and weighs 140 grams (5 ounces).
where can i pick up my pocket wifi?
You can have your device delivered to your hotel in Japan or pick it up at the following airports:
- Narita Airport, Terminal 1, open daily 6:30 - Last Flight
- Narita Airport, Terminal 2, open daily 6:30 - Last Flight
- Haneda Airport, open 24/7
- Kansai Airport, open daily 6:30 - 22:30
- Chubu Airport (Centrair), open daily 6:30 - 21:30
- New Chitose Airport (Hokkaido), open daily 7:30 - 19:00
- Fukuoka Airport, open daily 8:00 - 21:00
where do i return my pocket wifi?
You must return your pocket wifi before the end of your stay in Japan. You can drop it off in any post box across Japan using the shipping envelope that comes with your rental.
What to do if I lost the prepaid envelope?
Please contact us and we will give you the address to send the Pocket Wifi to.
What happens if I send it back too late?
There is a 400 yen / day as delay penalty fee.